- Roll the dice.
- Select the dice you want to keep (if any).
- Repeat 1 and 2 up to two more times.
- Click on a score entry:
- the sum of the dice with the relevant number on them (e.g. 1,1,1,1,5 would score 4 on 1s or 5 on 5s)
- Three/four of a kind
- the sum of the dice, provided you have three/four the same (e.g. 3,3,3,4,5 would score 21 on 3 of a kind, 0 on four of a kind)
- Full house
- scores 25 if you have two dice of one value and three of another (e.g. 2,2,4,4,4 would score 25)
- Low/high straight
- scores 30/40 if you have a run of 4/5 consecutive numbers (i.e. 1,2,3,4 2,3,4,5 or 3,4,5,6 for low straight; 1,2,3,4,5 or 2,3,4,5,6 for high straight)
- score 50 for five of a kind
- score the sum of the dice (e.g. 1,3,3,4,6 would score 17)
- score 35 if the left hand side score is 63 or more (63 is the score for three each of 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s and 6s)
- Repeat 1-4 until all the scores are filled in.